•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Thursday 14 June 2012

Cover Alert: Soul Screamers Vol. 2 by Rachel Vincent

Features the full length novels of:
My Soul to Keep and My Soul to Steal
Also has the novella...
REAPER
Expected Publication Date: December 2012

I cannot wait for this one for various reasons.

One: The cover!!!! Holy shit I want that dress sooo bad!  It looks beautiful how the dress is just flowing through the cover, and how the Soul Screamers thing is smack in the middle and how the face of the model doesn't show completely... LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.

Two: It has Tod's story... and I want it. I love me some Tod, and Nash always bothered me. I want to learn about Tod and how Tod became what he is.

Three: I am a freak. I like having every single thing that is related to a series I really like. And this is just something to add to my Soul Screamers collection. A very pretty interesting thing to add =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...